Email : email@example.com
Address : Dept. of Civil Engineering, Aliah University, New Town Campus, IIA/27 New Town, Kolkata-700156, India (Left Block, 1st Floor)
Room No : Faculty room of Civil Engg
Joined : 2009
B.E. (Bengal Engineering College, deemed university, Shibpur)
M.E (Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur)
Major : Civil Engineering
Minor: Geotechnical Engineering
Stability of bank under geo-fluvial condition.
1. Supia Khatun, Prof.Ambarish Ghosh, Prof. Dhrubojoyti Sen, "Influence of Non Homogeneous Moisture Content on Strength Reduction and Stability of River bank", Proceedings of 19th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference & 2nd AGSSEA Conference, 2016.
1. R. P. Dubey, Ambarish Ghosh,Tanumaya Mitra, Bikas Choudhuri, S. N. Ghosh, Supia Khatun,"Stability Analysis of River Dyke in Estuarine Environment" Indian Geotech J, Springer,2017.
1." A Laboratory Model Study To Investigate Failure Conditions and Behaviour Of Response Variables of River Bank Under Rapid Drawdown Condition For Cohesive And Cohesion-less Soil" by Sahin Ahmed, 2014-16.
2. " Soil Stabilization by using rice husk" by Amir Sarkar, 2014-16.
3. " An Experimental Programme on protection of river bank by using different filter material", By Zeeshan Ahmad,2014-16.
4. " Stability of a water front bank by Limit Equilibrium Method and Finite Element Method", by Rituparna Das, 2014-16.
5. " Study of Load Settlement behavior of soil reinforced witg geotextile at different level", by Md. Asif Mollah, 2014-16.
6. " Behaviur of cohesive soil improved by stone column", by Saha Al Ameen, 2014-16.
Institute of Engineers (India):Associate Member
Indian Geotechnical Society: Life Mamber
1. "Advances in Numerical Simulation Technologies for Hydraulics, Hydrology and Water Resources Management-II" 01-06 June.2015, organised by School of Water Resources, IIT Kharagpur.