Email : email@example.com
Address : Faculty room 1, Left Block, 7th Flr, MBA Deptt. Aliah University, New Town , IIA/27 , Kolkata-156
Phone : 9832243083
Room No : Management Faculty Room, Left Block, 7th floor
Joined : 21/09/2017
Dr. Sarkar is working as an Assistant Professor in the dept. of MBA from 21st September, 2017.
Statistics and Quantitative Techniques
Mathematics, Statistics, Advanced Data Analysis
Stock Market and Financial data modelling
1. Presented a paper on the volatility of Indian Commodity market with the help of Bayesian GARCH model in the Triennial Symposium on Probability and Statistics, Calcutta University, Dec. 2009
2. MEDQUAL- The Quality of News Paper- A Pilot Study, published in the 5th Indian Congress on Quality, Environment, Energy& Safety Management Systems- 2007, by the Oxford Publishing House.
1. Chakrabarty, R. and Sarkar A. (2014), “Behavior of Volatility of the Indian Stock Market with respect to Some Eco-Political Factors”, The IUP Jounal of Applied Finance, 22(2), 5-15.
2. Chakrabarty, R. and Sarkar A. (2014), “An Analysis of Impact of Global Recession on Indian Stock Market with Particular Emphasis on a Few Leading Sectors”, The IUP Jounal of Applied Finance, 20(1), 46-61.
3. Chakrabarty, R. and Sarkar A. (2013), “The Effect of Economic Indicators on the Volatility of Indian Stock market: Using Independent Component Regression”, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, 8(4), 1-22.
4. Chakrabarty, R. and Sarkar A. (2013), “Cross Border Volatility Spillover on Indian Stock Market Using a Polynomian Distributed Lag Model”, Tactful Management Research Journal, 1(11), 33-43.
5. Chakrabarty, R. and Sarkar A. (2010), “Efficiency of the Indian Commodity and Stock Market with Focus on Some agricultural Product”, Paradigm, XIV(1), 85-96.