Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Electrical Engineering Department, 3rd Floor, Right Wing, New Town Campus, Kolkata 700156
Phone : 033-23416586
Joined : 19/02/2016
Pallav Dutta is currently working as an Assistant Professor at Aliah University. He is currently serving as Head (Officiating) of the Department, since July 2019. Prior to Aliah University, He also served as a faculty member in various reputed Govt. Universities/ Institutes in different parts of India. He has been engaged in teaching / research/ government administration for the past 10 years. His research interest lies in Visibility Analysis, Robot Vision, Machine Vision Lighting, Optimization of Lighting System Parameters, Energy efficient motors and smart electrical arrangements for everyday applications.
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Calcutta University.
B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology.
Assistant Professor, Aliah University [Govt. of West Bengal] (Since 2016).
Group A gazette officer at DTTE [UPSC, Govt of NCT of Delhi] (2015-2016).
Assistant Professor, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology [Govt. of Odisha] (2014-2015).
Assistant Professor, NIT - Sikkim (2014-2014).
Assistant Professor, University Institute of Technology, University of Burdwan (2009-2014).
Lecturer, Hooghly Engineering & Technology College (2007-2009).
Electrical Engineering-Electrical Machine
1. Electrical Machines
2. Electrical Drives
3. Renewable Energy Resources
4. Electrical Measuring & Instrumentation
4. Basic Electrical Engineering
5. Circuit Theory
6. Control System
7. Utilization of Electric Energy & Traction
1. Power Plant Instrumentation
2. Advanced Industrial Measurement & Instrumentation
3. Advanced Instrumentation & Automation
Visibility Analysis, Robot Vision, Machine Vision Lighting, Optimization of Lighting System Parameters, Energy efficient motors and smart electrical arrangements for everyday applications.
1. Sk. Basiruddin,” Control of Photovoltaic Power using Maximum Power Point Tracker & Boost Converter”, 2018.
2. WasimHydar, “V/F Control for Adjustable Speed Drive Applications Based on PWM with Reduced Torque Ripple”, 2017.
3. Ibrahim Shaikh, “Design and Analysis of Bidirectional DC-DC Converter Fed PMDC Motor for HEV”, 2017.
4. Sayeed Anowar, “Control of Voltage Source Inverter for Induction Motor Drive using PWM/SVPWM”, 2017.
Chartered Engineer (IEI).
Life Member of India Society for Technical Education.
Member of “The Institution of Engineers, India” (MIE).
Associated Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE).