Start Date of Application : 10.01.201...
This is ...
COURSES OFFERED THROUGH AUAT 2017
Admissions to all courses run by the University are made through Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT).
The AUAT-2017 will be held in different courses:-
A 01 4-year B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (CEN)
4-year B. Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
4-year B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
4-year B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering (EEN)
4-year B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (MEN)
5-year integrated Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Computer Science
E 01 Lateral Entry to the 2nd Year of B.Tech Programmes
BASIC SCIENCES & MANAGEMENT
A 02 5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Biological Science
A03 5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Chemistry
A04 5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
A05 5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Physics
A06 5-year integrated B.Sc. - M.Sc. in Statistics & Informatics
A07 4-Year B.Sc. (Nursing) – (only for female candidates)
HUMANITITES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
B 01 5-year integrated B.A. - M.A. in English
B 02 5-year integrated Master of Business Administration (BBA - MBA)
B 03 5-year integrated BA/B.Sc - MA/M.Sc in Geography
D 01 3-Year BA (Hons.) in Arabic
D 02 3-year Kamil / B.A. in Theology
D 03 3-year MCA
D 04 3 year BA in Urdu
D05 3-Year BA (Hons.) in Islamic Studies
Criteria: for A01: Candidate must have to secure at least 60% overall in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together in 12th level and at least 50% in Mathematics.
Criteria: for A02: Candidate must have to secure at least 60% in Biology and 60% in aggregate in 12th level
Criteria: for A03, A04, A05 & A06: Candidates have to secure at least 60% in relevant subject and 60% in aggregate in 12th level. Appearing candidates may also apply,
Criteria: for A07: Candidate must have to secure at least 45% in aggregate in 12th level [only for FEMALE candidates]
Criteria: for B01, B02, B03 : Candidates appearing for 5-year integrated M.A. in English must have studied English having at least 100 Marks in total and has to secure at least 50% in the Subject and the candidates appearing for 5-year integrated Geography must have studied Geography with at least 100 Marks in total and has to secure at least 60% in the Subject as well as 60% in aggregate in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern. Candidates appearing for 5-year integrated MBA must have to secure 60% in the aggregate in the final examination and 50% in English in 10+2 pattern in any branch from any recognized board.
Criteria for D01, D02, D04, D05 : Candidate must have to secure at least 45% in relevant subject in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern.
Criteria: for D03: Candidates who have passed Part I and Part II examinations by 2016 with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade taken together in Honours/Major subjects, B.Sc (Hons.) with Mathematics as one subject or BCA from any recognized University are also eligible to appear for AUAT-2017.
Criteria: for E01: Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science and Electronics & Telecommunication branches) with 60% in aggregate. Candidates appearing in the final examination must have secure 45% (average) in 1st to 5th semesters of Diploma Engineering.
ONLINE APPLICATION APPLICATION FEES
Application for Single Course (MALE) Rs. 500
Application for Single Course (FEMALE) Rs. 300
Application for any additional course (MALE) Rs. 250 extra
Application for any additional course (FEMALE) Rs. 150 extra
Candidates working in different govt./private organization may apply for E 01, C 07, C 08, C 12 to C 16 programmes. There is no age limit for such candidates. However, they have to apply through proper channel.
All qualified candidates may be required to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format that will be made available to them at an appropriate time. They will be admitted only if they are physically fit for pursuing a course of study at Aliah University.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University http://www.aliah.ac.in and go to the admission section to sign up for the registration of Online Applicaion.
1. Fill-up the NAME, CHOICE OF CENTRE, CHOICE OF PROGRAMME, DATE OF BIRTH, YEAR OF PASSING AND PERCENTAGE OF MARKS very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must NOT enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II , and aggregate Marks.
2. Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
3. For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
4. For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only (refer information brochure)
5. You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
6. Options given in the Application cannot, after submitting, be changed at later stage.
7. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
8.Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT-2017.
9.Select the centers in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2017 will be taken by the authority.
10. Request for change of Test Centre in later stage will not be entertained.
11.Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University.
WHO CAN APPLY
Any Citizen of West Bengal (in General Quota) less than 22 years of age for Under-Graduate courses can apply. A foreign candidate can also contact the University for admission in desired courses. There is no reservation of seats except the ‘Physically Handicapped’ category. 5% of seats are reserved for the students who are not the domicile of West Bengal. Such candidates have to apply in ‘Other States (OS)’ quota. These candidates have to submit relevant documents with their confirmation sheet.
1. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.
2. Candidates are requested to go through the admission criteria in the admission brochure in detail before applying for any courses.
3. Any changes in the dates or any other important matter will be notified in the University website (admission section), thus, candidates are requested to go through the University website regularly.
Venue: There will be centres in almost every district of West Bengal.
Address: The Chairman, AUAT 2017, Aliah University, New Town Campus, Action
Contact No: 8584853810 / 033-23416442
ONLINE APPLICATION STARTS FOR UG COURSES & MA in Theology course 20th March 017
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UG COURSES & MA in Theology 9th April 2017(Extended date 20th April 2017)
LAST DATE OF SENDING CONFIRMATION SHEET (UG & MA in Theology) 21st April 2017
AUAT 2017 (For UG and MA in Theology) 21th May 2017