A curious mind since my school days at Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), always boost me to develop immense enthusiasm towards higher studies which motivated me to pursue a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering degree from Aliah University, Kolkata, followed by the Masters of Technology (M.Tech) degree in Environmental Science & Technology from National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur, and currently, I am pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. Being a passionate and motivated young researcher, I always keen on interaction, research collaboration, and outreach by participating a numerous national as well as international conferences workshops at some eminent institutes both in India and abroad. Moreover, my research works have recognized and published by some reputed peer-reviewed national and international journals. Being a strong believer in interdisciplinary research, my interest and expertise are in the field of Climate Change, Groundwater Exploration, Optical & Microwave Remote Sensing, GIS, Hydrometeorological Extreme, Spatial Data Science within the broad spectrum of Environmental Engineering and Natural Resource Management.
Ph.D. IIT Kharagpur (Pursuing)
M.Tech NIT Durgapur (Environmental Science & Technology)
B.Tech Aliah University (Civil Engineering)
Field of Specialization
Major: Civil Engineering
Minor: Environmental Science & Technology, Geospatial Technology
Climate Change, Groundwater Exploration, Optical & Microwave Remote Sensing, GIS, Hydrometeorological Extreme, Spatial Data Science, Monitoring & Management of Natural Resource
CONFERENCE /SEMINAR/SYMPOSIUM ATTENDED: 09
- Attended “2019 International Student Conference on Environment and Sustainability” organized by UN Environment-Tongji Institute of Environment for Sustainable Development (IESD), Shanghai, China, 10-15 June 2019.
- Attended “International Conference on Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerabilities & Adaptation: Emphasis on India & Neighbourhood (CCIVA 2019)”, IIT Kharagpur, 26 Feb-02 Mar 2019.
- Attended ESRI User Conference 2018 at Kolkata: 04 Sept 2018
- Attending 3-day International Conference on “Challenges & Solutions for a Sustainable Environment” at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur: 09-11 Feb 2018.
- Attend two-day national symposium on “Data Analysis in Cloud: Storage, Network & Server Challenges” at Centre for Cloud Infrastructure & Security, Jaipur, Rajasthan: 42-25 Jan 2018.
- Attend an international conference on innovative research “Civil Engineering, Architecture & Environmental Science for Sustainable Development (CEAESD-2017)” at JNU, New Delhi: 25 March 2017.
- Attending four days’ programme of “Indian Science Congress Association 2014” at Jammu University, Jammu & Kashmir: 03-07 Feb 2014.
- Attending Seminar on “Current Trends in Infrastructure Development (CTID-14)” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Aliah University, Salt Lake City, Kolkata: 21 June 2014.
9 Attending three days’ programme of “International Youth Fellowship” at Kalinga Industrial Institute of Technology,Bhubaneswar, Odisha: 22-24 Sep 20
TRAINING/WORKSHOP ATTENDED: 19
- AICTE sponsored one week online STTP on “Application of Deep Learning Techniques In Remote Sensing For Monitoring, Managing And Conserving Natural Resources For The Sustainable Development Of The Nation” –Phase II from 01-02-2021 To 06-02-2021 by Dept. of Computer Science Eng. (SIT), Tamil Nadu.
- Online five days TEQIP-III sponsored Workshop on " BlockChain Technology and Its Applications " from 26-12-2020 to 30-12-2020 by Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur.
- TEQIP Phase III- STTP on “Advanced Technologies in Water Resources Management (ATWARM-2020)” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Government College of Engineering Aurangabad (Maharashtra State), India in association with Indian Water Resources Society and Indian Society for Hydraulics (Aurangabad Local Centre) during 23-27 November 2020.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Surveying and Geo-Informatics” organized by Department of Civil Engineering in association with IQAC-MSRITsponsored by AICTE from 24th to 29h August 2020 at Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “ADVANCES IN WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering in association with IQAC-MSRIT sponsored by AICTE from 17th to 21st August 2020 at Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- “Application of RS, GIS & Electrical Resistivity Technique in Groundwater Investigation” from 27th-31st Jan 2020, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Chattisgarh
- Attended International Course on “Earth Observation Data for Forest & Agriculture Carbon Modelling” CORAL, IIT Kharagpur, 18-22 Feb 2019.
- Completed online course on “Prediction of Future Land Use Using Remote Sensing and GIS TerrSet”: 17 Sept 2018
- Attending certificate programme on “Advanced Image Analysis” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 04th June- 18th June 2018.
- Attending certificate programme on “Geoinformatics for Forest Fire Management” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 2nd April-7th April 2018.
- Attending certificate programme on “RS & GIS application in Water Resources” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 16th April-27th April 2018.
- Attending certificate programme on “Hyperspectral Remote Sensing & its Application” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 19th Feb- 13th March 2018.
- Attend DST sponsored workshop on “Awareness on IPR (Patent) & Innovation” at Jaipur: 16th Feb 2018.
- Attending certificate programme on “Close Range Photogrammetry and Terrestrial Laser Scanning” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 8th Jan-12th Jan 2018.
- Attending certificate programme on “Overview of RS & GIS Applications for Natural Resource Management” from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun: 13th Nov-1st Dec 2017.
- Certificate from European Space Agency (ESA) on “Introduction to Radar Remote Sensing”: 08 Nov 2017 (5 Week Programme).
- Training on “SAR & Hyperspectral Data Analysis for Forest Application” ISRO, Ahmedabad, Gujarat: 30 Oct-03 Nov 2017.
- Training on “Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System” at Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), RRSC-East, Kolkata: 09-12 Jan 2017.
- Attending a workshop on “Advance Remote Sensing & GIS” at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam: 01 Oct 2016.