Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Assistant Professor Department of Physics Aliah University IIA/27, New Town, Kolkata-700156
Phone : +91-8900732484
Ph.D: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India (University of Calcutta)
Post M.Sc. in Physics Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
M.Sc. in Physics :Visva Bharati, Santiniketan
B. Sc: Calcutta University
Department of Physics, University of Siegen, Siegen, Germany, January 2013-November 2013
Department of Physics,Aliah University, Kolkata November, 2013- present
Experimental Soft Condensed matter Physics
Material Physics: Organic thin-films - Organic semiconductors.
· Langmuir-Blodgett film formation of different amphiphilic molecules.
· Synthesis of polymer nanocomposites through diverse routes.
· Characterization and study of different materials (conducting and non-conducting) using XPS (primarily) as well as NEXAFS, UPS, UVVIS, FTIR, XRD, XRR, DLS and TEM, AFM, SEM.
· Experience of working in synchrotron laboratory (BEAR, Material science and MCX Beam line, ELETTRA, Italy; NSRRC, Taiwan).
· Experience of more than 6 yrs in handling and maintenance of Electron Spectroscopy instrument and designing certain indigenously built accessories for the system. Development of deposition unit (organic and inorganic UHV evaporator).
· Characteristics of the OFETs measurements using a Keithley 2636A dual-channel source-meter.
· Well versed with Windows operating systems, plotting and graphical data analysis programs (eg. Origin, PeakFit).
Light scattering experiment with high power LASER(2W) during post doctoral research in Germany
Seminars /oral/poster presentation
CSIR-UGC JRF awards in 2004
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), 2004
GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), 2004