Email : email@example.com
Address : Central block, 7th floor, Aliah University, IIA/27 , Newtown, Kolkata-700156
Phone : 9434155575
Room No : Faculty room-2,Central block, 7th floor.
Joined : 12/02/2016
Arup Kumar Baksi has more than 15 years of teaching experience apart from industrial exposure of 4 years. Dr. 2016.Dr. Baksi specialises in Marketing and his research interest includes Service quality modelling, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Strategic Management. Dr. Baksi has joined Aliah University in the month of February,
PhD, MBA, MSc
Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Service Marketing & Advertising and Branding.
Service Marketing Modeling and CRM.
Baksi, A.K. (2014), Moderating impact of recovery-zone-of-tolerance on perceived service recovery-tolerance adequacy gap-perceived recovery impact link, Singapore Management Journal, East Asia institute of Management, Singapore (ISSN: 2251-239X), Vol.3, No.1, pp.56-89.
Book/ Edited Book Chapter Published (selected few)
1.Baksi, A. K. (2016). Perspectives on service quality enhancement through Customer Relations. Scholars’ Press, Germany, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-84458-4, ISBN-10: 3659844586, EAN: 9783659844584.
2. Baksi, A. K. & Khawash, N. (2014), Intervening effects of Recovery Zone-of-Tolerance on service recovery-tolerance adequacy gap-service recovery impact link, 1st International Conference On “Challenges In Management& Information Technology”(CMIT-2014) at Bengal College Of Engineering and Technology (Durgapur) in association with NIT, Durgapur, Allied Publisher Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, (ISBN: 978-81-8424-900-2), pp. 17-24.
3. Baksi, A. K. & Parida, B. B. (2012), An empirical study to link CRM initiatives with service quality perception, tourist satisfaction and destination loyalty: A CRM indexing and structural equation modeling approach in UGC-SAP National Seminar on Managing Tourism Business for Sustainable Competitive Advantage organized by Department of Tourism Studies, School of Management, Pondicherry University on 23rd and 24th March, 2012 , Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai, (ISBN: 978-93-5097-372-1), pp.-279-300.
4. Baksi, A. K. (2013), Empirical modeling and mediating effects of recovery-zone-of tolerance (RZOT) on consumer trust, repatronization and advocacy in 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies (ICACCT™-2013) in association with INDERSCIENCE Publishers, UK, IETE and Technically Co-sponsored by Computer Society Chapter IEEE, Delhi Section at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology SD India, Panipat (Haryana), Excellent Publishing House, New Delhi, (ISBN: 978-93-83083-38-1), pp.264-268.
5. Baksi, A. K. & Khawash, N. (2014), Structural Relationship between Destination Image, Tourist Satisfaction and Destination Loyalty: Model development, National Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematics, Engineering and Management (RAMEM-2014), organised by Bengal Institute of Technology & Management, Santiniketan and sponsored by AICTE-IIPC, BITM, Santiniketan on 22nd and 23rd March, 2014, (ISBN: 978-93-83303-58-8), pp. 260-266.
6. Baksi, A. K. & Parida, B. B. (2012), Process and dimensional measurement and impact of Customer Relationship Management on service quality using structural equation modeling: An empirical investigation in Peter F. Drucker memorial 4th National Conference on ‘Opportunities & Challenges of Contemporary and Innovative Management Practices’, organised by Siliguri Institute of Technology, Siliguri, West Bengal on 5th and 6th October, 2012 published in Idealogue@SIT2k12 (ISBN: 978-81924140-3-4), pp. 270-297.
Two Research Projects completed of amount Rs. 14.80 lacs funded by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi